Friday, May 15, 2009

Macey's Surgery Update


Here's she is before surgery, all giddy with medicine!

After surgery, she looks pitiful... poor baby. Her eyes just look so worn out and tired. I'll admit she looked better than I had prepared myself for.


Here she is today, her surgery was one week ago exactly! Eating breakfast and getting ready to jump on the bus to preschool! Can't contain this one! She bounces back way too quickly that I literally almost forget anything happened to her! I sent her to school today with no "soft foods" snack so I just got a call from the teacher asking if a cupcake and milk was ok! Bad Mommy!

4 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Amazing sweet girl! You would never even know she had surgery. She is beautiful!

Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)

Ash said...

Glad Macey is feeling better so quickly, good for her. Macey is such a cutie! More pictures of the kids please ;o), I miss keeping up with you all.

Aus said...

Don't she just look wonderful!!

Sorry I haven't been around much - but thanks for the update!

And yeah - boy do they bounce back fast!

hugs - aus and co.

Sharon and Michael said...

Catching up on so many days I was without internet. .. Time for an update, Kate. I love to see the meals you send too.