Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pikachu bento

Seeing that it's Sunday, I'm not even out of my PJs and I've nothing better to do.... I decided to have a little fun with Derek's bento today!
The rest of us had lasanga wraps last night, so Derek got his portion for tonight. Well, since it's pasta, I figured I could then use some cheese... but what to make... well, what's already yellow and kinda cute? Pikachu! Ian brought me one of his Pokemon cards so I could make a little sketch and away I went. His eyes, nose and mouth are nori, the "whites" of his eyes are bits of rice, and his cheeks are a bit of tomato skin. Hope he enjoys, and doesn't get razzed too much by his co-workers! lol

1 comment:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Kate, this is great!! when do you find the time? My poor dh gets "plain" left overs.
That is too cute!
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)